Lawyers are required to keep track of communications with prospects and clients. Nobody’s memory is good enough to remember hundreds and hundreds of communications throughout the years. Jotting notes a yellow pad is not enough and will soon be overwhelmed. CRMs were designed specifically to solve this problem. Over the years, CRMs have increased their firepower and expanded their services to help lawyers manage their practice. Take advantage of LexLawLawyers’ CRM portal.
- What is a CRM? CRM is an acronym for “customer relationship management.” LexlawLawyers provides your own online CRM portal that you can use to access the CRM from anywhere 365/24/7.
- Client & Prospect Management. You have a single source of truth to better understand your contacts, clients, and prospective clients. The CRM helps you to engage them and to provide exceptional legal service.
- Notes & History Management. Your CRM keeps a detailed record of interactions with contacts, clients, and prospects so you have a full picture of each relationship.
- Task & Activity Management. Your CRM tracks and prioritizes calls, meetings, and to-dos associated with your contacts, clients, and prospects.
- Calendar. Track what you have planned for the day, week, or month from your CRM calendar.
- Status Dashboard. Always have your client relationships, to-do’s, and business insights at your fingertips so you can keep a pulse on your business and take action where it matters most.
- Mobile App. Stay connected to key details from wherever you work with the CRM’s mobile app for iPhone, iPad, and Android. 365/24/7 access. Perfect for virtual offices and lawyers on-the-go.